Workshop: Perfect Your Elevator Pitch Through Digital Storytelling
10 & 13 March 2017 (Fri and Mon, two days)
9 am to 5 pm
Royal Plaza on Scotts, Singapore
How to “sell without selling” through storytelling
- How do you craft your 30 to 120 second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and your business in a concise, captivating and clear way that will break the ice with your prospect?
- What power words will you use to differentiate yourself from your competitors?
- What story will you tell that will lead to a deeper dialogue on how a person, product, service or idea can be a win for your prospect’s business or stakeholder’s concerns?
- How do you create a meaningful one to two-minute digital story (video) that will touch your audience, build your brand and give you a voice on and offline amidst the media clutter 24/7?
A Practical Hands-on Workshop
Digital storytelling is a bold and exciting new era for creativity and innovation. In this 2-day hands-on workshop, Digital Storytelling Pioneer, Angeline Koh will deliver a road map to how you can ‘sell without selling’ and strengthen your brand by leveraging on the power of story in a digital age.
You will be coached to be a better storyteller and tell a better story. Unlock the art and science of telling personal and corporate brand stories by creating a digital story (video). Wield the potency of storytelling to win the hearts of your stakeholders, potential and loyal clients.
- Be Inspired – Experience the Power of Storytelling and first person narrative
- Identify your Ideal Customer/ Stakeholder through StoryLISTENING
- Position Yourself – Articulate what differentiates YOU from your competitors
- Craft your ONE Word, ONE Statement, One Story Elevator Pitch
- Watch and learn from digital story samples
- Unlock Tyros’ 8 Keys to the Art and Science of crafting a great story digitally
- Story Cycle – Tap on the wealth of fellow storytellers’ experience through group discussion, sharing and feedback
- Script Writing – Master writing that moves, compels and evokes to action
- Storyboarding – Visualise. Turn your script into a multimedia experience through voice, text, sound, transitions and silence
- StoryTELLING – Learn how to narrate and record your voice-over using appropriate stress, rhythm, pauses, tone and silence, to present your story
- Software – Hands-on video production using free video editing software
- Showcase – Celebrate your 2-minute first person Brand Story
- Your ONE word, ONE Statement, ONE Story Elevator Pitch
- Your 2-minute Digital Brand Story
- Story Crafting Skills
- Digital Story Production Skills
Who Should Attend?
- Sales, Marketing and PR Professionals
- Lecturers/Teachers who wish to use videos in their course delivery
- Charity Organsiations
- Digital and Social Media Specialists
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Leaders
- Educators, Learning and Department Heads, Managers, Supervisors
- HR Specialists
- Training Management
- Anyone who is interested in the use of storytelling in your organisation
Story Coach: Angeline Koh