24 & 27 November 2017 (Fri and Mon, two days)
9 am to 5 pm
Aventis School of Management,
100 Orchard Road #04-100
Concorde Hotel, Singapore 238840
Tell Stories. Create Awareness. Win Advocates.
Whether you are the CEO of a large or small corporation, a not-for-profit organization or an individual in the marketplace, you can learn to “sell without selling”. Tell a human story that will help you build your brand and give you a voice amidst both the intrusive and the subtle message clutter. This is how you tell your story, touch your audience, and take your game to the next level – through Digital Storytelling (creating your very own video through simple and free tools).
A Practical Hands-on Workshop
In this interactive 2 day hands-on workshop, you will discover a road map on how you can create compelling stories for your social media like Facebook and YouTube. You will be challenged to be a better storyteller and tell a better story. Unlock the art and science of telling personal and corporate brand stories by creating a digital story (video). Wield the potency of storytelling to win the hearts of your stakeholders, potential and loyal clients.
Key Takeaway – Learn Powerful Tools to Captivate and Engage Your Audiences Across Multiple Platforms
Our goal is to assist you in designing and producing a 1-2 minute digital story by crafting first-person narrative, collect images, video, and music to illustrate your stories with guidance and support from the trainer.
- Gain critical insights on how to write a compelling story. Turn your written script into a multimedia experience
- Story Circle Group Discussions, Script Writing and Feedback, with Facilitator Guidance by deepening your convictions on why stories matter
- Identify your unique brand story – who you are and what you are about
- Unlock 8 Must-Know How-to’s of Digital storytelling by creating a digital story (video)
- Entry and Intermediate level video production
- Showcase a digital story that you can use on your social media or during your presentations
Your Ultimate Guide to Storytelling in a Digital Age:
Multi-sensory methodologies include lecture, hands-on exercises, multimedia showcase, group discussions, quizzes, presentations and feedback.
- Self – Identify your unique brand story – who you are and what you are about
- Stakeholders – Learn to effectively communicate with your audience
- a. Story Craft and Production – what make a great digital story including:
b. Learn to write a script, visualise and storyboard your narrative
c. Learn to communicate to your stakeholders through appropriate images, music voice, text, and sound in the production of your story
d. Learn how to narrate and record your voice-over using appropriate stress, rhythm, pauses, tone and silence, to present your story
- Story Circle – Learn from fellow storytellers – group discussion, sharing and feedback
- Software – Learn free online audio and video editing software
- Showcase – Celebrating your stories
Who Should Attend?
- Sales, Marketing and PR Professionals
- Lecturers/Teachers who wish to use videos in their course delivery
- Charity Organizations
- Digital and Social Media Specialists
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Leaders
- Educators, Learning and Department heads, Managers, Supervisors
- HR Specialists
- Training Management
- Anyone who is interested in the use of storytelling in organisation
Story Coach: Angeline Koh